Why I Hate Tennessee:
Because, in recent TV ads advocating Ten as a tourist destination, they say Tennessee is responsible for the creation of the "only truly American music". They do not specify if that is Country (Grand Ol' Opry) or Blues (Memphis. Either way, it's wrong.
Why I Hate Government/Politics:
The Government does not represent me. I'm not in the majority, and I'm not a big enough Minority. All of my issues get overlooked because they won't further the careers of power-hungry retards whose only real qualifications are too much money to identify with the common man they claim to be, and the backing of the good ol' boy network (donkey or elephant). Politics isn't horrible enough, all the time, to get really truly worked up about, and that's why it's worth getting really truly pissed off about it. It's insidiously and casually fucked from beginning to end. No system will ever be perfect, and that's not a good enough reason to be happy or satisfied with this one.
ALSO, the government makes HUGE demands on NASA, while restricting the private sector's ability to fully exploit space and NOT FUNDING NASA! Take half of the average amount of money thrown to Iraq in the average month, since the war began, and that could fund NASA for the next 20 years. If that doesn't piss you off, you're one of the reasons
Why I Hate People:
They Suck. They're so independent and willful, and opinionated, and (though rarely) smart. They'd be much more enjoyable if they'd just admit my vast superiority, charm, beauty, intelligence, and creativity (just to name a few of my best points). Did I mention how I'm better than them? Also, they're stupid. It's true. Look at where really smart starts on the Bell Curve. And gullible. And both those qualities give us: religion.
Why I Hate Love:
First, it's far too easy to like love. Second, is WAY over hyped. Not that Love isn't real, or can't be as good as whatever; but it is WAY over hyped. Love won't save the day. Love won't make a bad person good. Love won't make hungry people not die from starvation. Third, I'm not certain Love isn't primarily selfish. Take any reason why Love is about the person/object/ideal loved. Now convince me it's not more about how the lover FEELS around that person/object/ideal. It's okay, take your time; and don't forget to convince yourself first. Finally, too many people think that love is one way or another. These people assign arbitrary categories to degree: loves, likes, interests, physical love, sexual love, mental love, friendly love, brotherly love, mother's love, homosexual love, what-the-fuck-ever love. People take these labels, they add their own fantasized bullshit on top of them, they don't even think about when love is bad (the abused person who loves their abuser, the junky's love for their drug, or the idiot's love of the first person to pay attention to them and not demand too much in return- except complete dominance), and they fall deeply into a morass of sugar, spice, and everything nice. That makes me want to strangle people with their own colons. Go ahead. Conceive of the effort that would take... I'll wait. See how much I hate that?
Why I Hate Hate:
It's too easy to like hate. Hate is purely subjective, but it makes you feel powerful. It's got all the same problems as love, and vice versa. The point is that they're both extremes. Normally, I advocate against extremes, and here I do the same- but I add a caveat. The psyche is a place of extremes. It's abnormal when there are no extremes, ever.
Lastly, the reason I hate love/hate so much: People expect you to care about something because they, or all their friends, or the six homeless guys they let bukkake them for $8, or the Pope, or some other worthless piece of shit, love/hate it. This is like saying something is special because a dog once peed on it. Dogs pee on anything, sometimes to mark their territory, sometimes to pee, and sometimes they're bored. Humans love/hate shit. Not only is love/hate not special, in and of itself, but the object of that love/hate isn't very special, either.
