Sunday, February 01, 2009

What is "Pression", anyway?

According to Charlie Stross (http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2009/01/depression_20.html) it is anecdotally likely that more people are depressed, right now. Which I mention because in the last week I've slept rather irregularly- including two days of 18 or more hours. Normally, this is a sign of sickness- but I haven't felt sick and I doubt I could get sick twice in that short span- or depression- but I haven't felt any more depressed than usual.

It occurs to me, there is a third option.

The last time I slept so much, I grew a lot. Maybe I have hit another growth spurt. This is highly doubtful, for any number of reasons, of course; but I wanted to warn you, anyway. I could be getting even bigger, which means, soon, there will be no more space for you on this puny marble. As a precaution, you should all install break-away cyanide teeth, in case you must commit suicide to give me the space I need to grow.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment