Individualism seems to already be taken. That's unfortunate, what else would you call someone who is opposed to context loading people based on trivia- such as: skin color, nationality, gender, beverage preference?
I propose any of the following: Smart, Not-Retarded, Genius, Brilliant, Asshole-but-Right, Smarter, Smartest, Smart-ist, Fucking Smart, okay? Do you get it, yet?
Branding is always a problem. Dawkins, for instance, proposes a branding of atheism similar to the context change of the label "gay" that came about in the 1980s and 90s. He's got a point, about changing contexts, and how it changes general reactions. It seems obvious, to me. (Just so we're clear: the adoption of "Brights" never seemed all that 'bright' to me.)
So, instead of adding another arbitrary label, I have found a new name for my ideal: people. Acceptable substitutes include "person", "persons", "human", "humans", "homo sapiens", et cetera.
I am a People. A Person. A human. And fuck you, you are too.
