NationStates (http://www.nationstates.net) is bothering me, but only a little. There's no negative repercussion from dismissing an issue, so I dismiss more and more. The last 4 days I think I've dismissed every issue. I wish there was more code behind it, it'd make it more engaging. Here's keeping my fingers crossed for NationStates2, coming out later this year.
Cannot watch Tennis. For one, the females are gorgeous, and I stop watching the game, rather quickly. Not their fault, completely my bad- but a "con" I can definitely put up with. The bigger reason: the commentators. Commentators tend to be fucking retards, anyway. It's worse when their mics are turned up so loud there's that constant humming static; and you can hear when they open and close their mouths because of the clicky smacking sound. That fucking sound drives me nuts! DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER! Lick your lips, something; but don't give commentary while we can hear that shit. At least, have some fucking respect- and a modicum of decorum- and shoot yourself in the face if your lips are that sticky! I want to watch that pretty Czech lady lose horribly to Venus Williams, who couldn't serve for shit today...
Lastly:
The drinking is good for me. Really. It makes me less likely to randomly lash out and destroy the ego of someone sitting close to me. However, if you're the stupid hooker at the bar who likes to repeatedly ask me "How would you like it if I played Britney Spears?" The drinking isn't good for you. In light of that development, some casual responses:
"Continue being a cunt and I'll insult you until you cry and go home."
"How much does it suck that you have to get your boyfriend totally hammered before he can get up enough desperation to attempt putting his half-flaccid soft-on anywhere near that biological contamination zone you call a twat?"
"Do you fuck your daddy with that cheese smelling gutter wound; or is he back-door only?"
"Whore, do you charge more to eat the ejaculate of a hobo with a UTI, or do you consider the extra protein gratuity?"
"Could you, please, Please, PLEASE, go to the bathroom and give yourself a Clorox Douche? I can smell rotting cheese all the way over here."
More important than a good insult, is to insult someone the owner and bartenders dislike. Also, pissing them off enough to get bitchy with the bartender- who promptly throws them out- is worth extra points. You have your homework assignment...
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment