Couple Quickies:
* Hemingway, as if you didn't know, was a fantastic author.
* Dostoevsky, also an excellent writer- though, not as much of my taste as Hemingway.
* Unexpectedly ran into an old friend, last night. It is always great to see an old friend and still be friends with them.
* To-Do:
- Figure out if I can add a template that will make these entries into previews.
- Finish editing, and get ready to mail next story.
- Finish third story, edit it, get it ready for mail.
- Figure out what I'm doing with those 30 pages of text I've been writing for the last two days.
- Invent time travel, go back to last night, find the two beautiful blonds, forgive
them their blondness, enjoy their carnal ministrations. Note to self: figuring out how to convince them to allow me to enjoy their carnal ministrations, is not a side-issue, here.
